- 3 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp 100% maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pineapple extract
- 2 tbsp chopped, dried unsweetened pineapple
- Line an 8x8-inch deep pan with baking paper and set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, combine shredded coconut, coconut oil and maple syrup, and heat until melted together.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly, before adding your pineapple extract & dried pineapple.
- Pour the batter into the lined pan and press firmly in place.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm.
Cut, serve & enjoy!
If you tried these Pineapple Coconut Bars or any other recipe on the blog let us know how you liked it by leaving a comment below!
Love always, Kim x